Weekend 'Culy' St. Martenslane, from €67.50 p.p.
To enjoy the culinary delights in the most historical city of the Netherlands, Maastricht, we recommend you come for at least one weekend per year. Shopping or hiking, biking or golfing, the day program is at best if you can look forward to a delicious dinner. Traditional ‘Zuurvlees’ with fries, feel at home this weekend. In spring you can enjoy Limburg Asparagus and lobster in summer! Do not forget to enjoy an evening with a star in the kitchen such as at Beluga. We provide advice and reservations...
What does our weekend package include?
- Two nights of sleep in a very fine room of 40m2
- Terrace and dinner tips for lunch, snack or dinner
- Limburg tasting or high tea for 2 people
- Breakfast with local products
- Check in at the Townhouse with a nice cup of homemade soup
- Four-course dinner for 2 persons at Bouchon d’en Face or Eetcafé Céramique (drinks excluded)
- Fri - Sat: €82 p.p.p.n.
- Sun - Thu: €67.50 p.p.p.n. (if you want to stay a few extra nights)
- Price based on double occupancy and subject to availability, excluding city tax & green fee of €5.55 per person per night.