Midweekend in Maastricht package
Midweekend Maastricht city trips from €49 per person
Artisanal crafts and food abound in Maastricht. From coffee from Blanche Dael and handmade bags by Milan Palma to scrumptious meatloaf from Saveurs and gorgeous wines from Raarberg wine estate, Maastricht has it all. A midweekend getaway means you avoid the weekend crowds and can take your time to enjoy the delights the city has to offer. We are happy to tell you where you can find whatever artisanal product you are looking for. During your midweekend stay you are staying just a stone's throw away from the train station. Maastricht's main railway station is located just around the corner. You are also near to the Wyck district where you will find unique shops, bars, and restaurants. You can sleep late the next day and enjoy an elaborate breakfast buffet at Townhouse, as check-out is only at 1:00 PM.
The Maastricht Midweekend package includes:
- Stay in a Large Room
- Complementary late check-out until 1:00 PM instead of 11:00 AM
- Free cup of soup when you check in
- Extensive breakfast buffet at Townhouse, including bubbles
- Vintage bicycle for a day
- Maastricht Midweekend card for exclusive offers
- Free upgrade to a bigger room if available
- Sunday to Thursday inclusive from €49 per person per night
The price is based on two people sharing, and excludes tourist tax and Green Fee (€5.55 per person per night). The Midweekend Maastricht package is valid from Sunday to Thursday inclusive. Reservations subject to availability.