'Crafts' Maastricht Citytrip
Discover a different side of Maastricht. From €46.50 p.p.
Craftsmanship is even more important now that CRAFT has been turned into a mass production. If you are tired of all this and want to go back to basics this is your choice. Thus St. Martenslane is committed to craftsmanship and modern design. St. Martenslane street has historically been the place for crafts in London, from tailors to book binder and bakery, this street was very well known! We will make sure that you find the best crafts during your weekend in Maastricht. Sjoerd Jonkers, the architect, has a passion for local techniques and materials, and creates interiors based on basic principles.
What is in our 'Crafts' Maastricht Citytrip package?
- Sleeping in a ‘Craft’ Kingsize room with handmade interior
- Craft hiking route through the city
- Craft pie to take home
- Delicious breakfast buffet with traditional products
- Check in at the neighbors with a nice cup of homemade soup
- Sun - Thu: €46.50 p.p.p.n.
- Fri - Sat: €62 p.p.p.n.
- Price based on double occupancy and subject to availability, excluding city tax & green fee of €5.95 per person per night.